March 27, 2011

A Brief Explanation

Any time I read a new blog that is of particular interest to me, I search the site for the "inaugural" posting - something that tells me what first inspired the person to start that particular blog. Here is my reason: I've written a couple of different blogs. All have gone by the wayside for some reason, and no doubt, this one will as well.

This blog, however, is different from the others in that it is not for work and it is not an update on living in Hong Kong; its purely for my own amusement and any one else who stumbles upon it and finds something of interest in my writings. I don't want to edit my thoughts or wonder if what I write is of interest to others. I want to write, unencumbered, by my own internal proofreader or external boogeymen and/or boogeywomen.

Happy March 27, 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment